Monday, November 3, 2008

October 30, 2008: Down For the Count, Again

Dear Friend,

I woke up with a terrible cold this morning, so needless to say I didn’t do much during the day except sleep and recoup. I did go into the office for language lessons, though. I had skipped out on Monday’s lessons because I was sick, but I felt I should at least try to go to lessons today. They went rather well, all things considered. After they were done, though, I returned to Diana’s flat and relaxed for the rest of the day. Tomorrow I have to be healthy enough to participate in another flash-mob near the National Theatre. A.R.T. Fusion just released their Street Animation guide and will have an official release ceremony tomorrow, so I need to be present and accounted for. It would help if I wasn’t horribly exhausted and sick when I show up.

Blessings.
Kailen

No comments: